Breaking News
recent

Clixsense Surveys | how to complete surveys in clixsense - askmeonlinejob



Easiest way to make money from clixsense is completing surveys . 

What is survey ?
It is a method of gathering information about something from individuals. Many survey companies are connected with clixsense so they get opinion from clixsense members . Try to attend survey as soon as possible because they allocate survey for limited members only for limited time.

Most of the clixsense members dont know how to complete clixsense survey the main thing is depend on filling survey profiles properly. Survey companies has some qualifications for completing their survey, before attending survey they keep prescreen qualifications  if the member survey profile matches their requirement you would be selected for attending the surveys.

Survey Profile : How to fill survey profiles 

1) Relationship status : Married 

2) Household Income  : 3 to 3.49 million

3) Children : 2 ( mention their age )

4) Parental status : choose option 2

5) Primary Decision Maker : Yes

6) Pets - Choose any 4

7) Household size : more than 5 

8) Household type : owned house

9) Emplyment status : Employed full time

10) Industry : Information technology

11) Household insdustry : IT /Telecommunication / softwares

12) Job title : C-level

13) Company Revenue : $ 1 billion or more

14) organization size : 1001-5000

15) Department : Technology devlopment software

16) Company decision maker : ITsoftware / Telecommunication

17) Car Use : Option 1

18) Electronics : Choose any 6

19) Gaming platform : Choose any 5

20) Air travel : Both

21) Confirmation : tick both box and click update profile...

While attending surveys , you must fill surveys according to your survey profiles or else you will be rejected by survey companies .... They will match your ans with survey profile ....

Create account : Clixsense 










moses

moses

3 comments:

  1. All kinds of survey companies and market researchers are offering signup bonuses to recruit new panelists.

    Remember, your membership can be shared with a friend or family member too!

    By the way, a few minutes ago, I just checked my email and I got $390 worth of survey offers for the next week. That means I could earn $390 simply by taking those surveys on my computer.

    Makes me wonder what I'm doing wasting my time sending these emails! :)

    Anyways, I hope to see you sign up soon. I know you won't regret it!

    http://www.takesurveysforcash.com?jamer1741

    ReplyDelete
  2. All kinds of survey companies and market researchers are offering signup bonuses to recruit new panelists.

    Remember, your membership can be shared with a friend or family member too!

    By the way, a few minutes ago, I just checked my email and I got $390 worth of survey offers for the next week. That means I could earn $390 simply by taking those surveys on my computer.

    Makes me wonder what I'm doing wasting my time sending these emails! :)

    Anyways, I hope to see you sign up soon. I know you won't regret it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Help me sir can you plz reply to that message

    I want to make monwy from clixsense help me

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.